Wednesday, March 27, 2013

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 pounds per the appointment we just had this afternoon. I've lost a tiny bit (0.3 lbs) since our appointment last month but the baby is measuring perfectly on schedule so no worries.

Maternity clothes? Yes! Baby girl is growing so my belly is getting too big for most regular clothes.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms: Stretching cramps and growing pains in my sides with all of the growth going on.

Sleep:  Getting some when the tiny gymnast isn't keeping me up.

Best moment this week: The snow started melting- THANK GOODNESS! Winter needs to be over.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Would love a glass of wine.

Movement: Lots of kicks/punches, rolls and hiccups.

Food cravings: THAI noodles sound divine :)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing is too terrible right now. Thank goodness for some relief!

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: the Easter bunny and enjoying a few more matzah pizzas this week. ;) I'm also getting super excited to share baby girl's name after my birthday but I'm not exactly thrilled to turn the dirty 30 next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment