Wednesday, March 13, 2013

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 weeks (17 weeks to go!)

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes but I'm still mixing in a lot of my regular clothes also. I love my lululemon and Target long and lean tanks that I regularly wear because they are still working. ;)

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms:  Feeling good except for a little cold. ;)

Sleep:  Some nights I am too exhausted to toss and turn but other nights I'm constantly waking up.

Best moment this week: We hosted a baby shower for my friend Crystal last Saturday. I had been anticipating giving her a shower since last August when we found out that they were expecting so it's great that it went so well!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Beer, wine, {raw}sushi

Movement: Lots of kicks/punches, rolls and hiccups

Food cravings: Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard from DQ

Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Tonight there is a big sale called Just Between Friends in Eagan and I am going to buy.buy.buy for baby M because it's always such awesome deals.
I'm also looking forward to celebrating sweet Hadley's birthday next Tuesday... my baby will be TWO YEARS OLD! Oh goodness, time really flies. My mom's birthday is this Friday, then Peggy, Mackenzie AND Hadley share 3.19 as their birthday plus Parker's birthday is the 3.22 so we have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in the next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment