Wednesday, March 6, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 7.5 pounds per my Monday check-up

Maternity clothes? Yes, but today I'm wearing my regular jeans with a Bella Band. My Seven jeans are just SO.MUCH.NICER. and more comfortable than old navy maternity jeans! :)

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms:  Feeling great but getting tired earlier in the evenings.

Sleep:  Some nights I am too exhausted to toss and turn but other nights I'm constantly waking up.

Best moment this week: Last Saturday, Jim and my father-in-law and I took a gun safety course and went to the shooting range. It was really fun!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Some nights (after long, busy toddler days) I would love a glass of wine :)

Movement: Lots of kicks/punches and daily hiccups! Hiccups are my favorite right now.

Food cravings: Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard from DQ

Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat (still)

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: On Saturday we will be hosting a baby shower for my very sweet friend Crystal. Hadley is spending Saturday night with my in-laws so that we can host the baby shower and then go to a potluck for one of Jim's broomball teams. It will be a fun, long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment