Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Already October?!

I can't believe that I'm going to have to live with the fact that fall is officially here in Minnesota. We went out yesterday for a walk and I ended up being a little chilly in my jeggings and a sleeveless tunic which is sad {I guess it's the southerner in me that longs for eternal summer}. The leaves are all changing (beautiful) and the weather is getting more crisp (read:freezing!) so it is officially time to dust off the Uggs boots and North Face jacket.
I can't wait to go pick out pumpkins and eat apple pie/sip apple cider! :) Halloween is also close on the horizon which is exciting since Hadley can go trick-or-treating in her sweet costume that my Gram bought her. Can't hardly wait. ;)
The Minnesota winter is not far away. Hadley was SUPER lucky last winter since she didn't experience the typical Minnesota winter last year since it was incredibly mild. This winter she is ready with new snow pants, mittens and a big snow coat so all we need is boots, a sled AND lots of SNOW... we will be ready for lots of winter fun!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed checking our yours as well--so nice to see another Minnesotan! Also, I'm pretty sure that's the same stroller we have. Great minds?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Cheers,
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming over and checking us out!!
    We love our City Select stroller-- so nice for us since we can use it in single mode with our daughter and then easily pop on the extra seat when I'm babysitting my friend's sweet little boy.
    Thanks again for stopping by, ;)
    Britt

    ReplyDelete