Wednesday, January 30, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 to 3 pounds from pre-pregnancy.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms:  Feeling good.

Sleep: Love being home in my own bed with my hubs and the wonderful Boppy pregnancy pillow.

Best moment this week: We celebrated my grandparent's 50th anniversary Saturday night so that was the highlight of the week.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Warm weather but happy to be home with my fam and dogs!

Movement: Definitely feeling some gymnastics going on in there.

Food cravings: Chocolate milk, country fried steak!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat

Have you started to show yet: YES

Baby is a: Still a SURPRISE :) We will find out in a few weeks!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: I am looking forward to getting the 2-hour glucose test that I have to take tomorrow OVER with so that we don't have to worry about it. I have to be tested earlier than normal since my mom had gestational diabetes so it's good to keep informed.




No comments:

Post a Comment