Monday, January 21, 2013

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:
 Not sure at the moment but we have our second appointment next week so I will know more after that.

Maternity clothes? Yes, pants at least! So much more comfy.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. 


Symptoms:  I continue to feel good with occasional times of being nauseous and really dizzy.

Sleep: We are out of town, so no maternity body pillow :( and everything just feels not normal so it makes for tougher sleeping. That's okay though.

Best moment this week: 
Hadley continues to feed herself more and more with a spoon and fork. She is also getting better at saying words that she has been babbling for a while now. It's so cool to watch her grow!! My grandparents took us to an awesome restaurant in Downtown Disney called T-Rex and she LOVED IT! Seriously, for her, the scarier the better sometimes! When it would get dark in the restaurant and the dinos would all growl she would laugh and clap and sing.... she thought it was so great.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? This week, I miss Jim and our poodles, Lucy and Cooper! Can't wait for Jim to get here for the celebration on Friday!! Not missing anything in relation to the pregnancy though, all is good.

Movement: I thought that I felt something a few times this last week but I'm not sure...


Food cravings: ICE CREAM everything: milkshake, waffle cone, etc.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat, potato chips


Have you started to show yet: Yes, this last week I've definitely popped a little.


Baby is a: Still a SURPRISE :) We will find out in February!

Belly Button in or out? IN. It never popped out last time so it probably won't this time either.


Wedding rings on or off? On :)


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy


Looking forward to: Celebrating at my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary this weekend. My whole family is coming into town from all over the country including my in-laws and lots of extended family and friends. It should be a lot of fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment