Monday, January 14, 2013

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:
 Still haven't officially gained anything yet but we will see what the scale says at our 17 week appointment in a few weeks.

Maternity clothes? All of my regular pants still fit everywhere but the belly so it's time for maternity bottoms.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet but Hadley gave me quite a few so I'm by no means genetically lucky that way. 


Symptoms:  I am feeling great except for the occasional lapse back to nausea and dizziness. This morning I had a tough time making Hadley a peanut butter sandwich.... but after 15 minutes I was back to normal.

Sleep: I got a maternity pillow last week and it's been much easier to sleep although I still wake up momentarily a few times a night.

Best moment this week: 
Hadley successfully fed herself a cup of applesauce with a spoon without any prompting. It was a very proud mommy moment to stand back and see her being a big girl all on her own.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? I'm starting to miss feeling slim but that's all part of the experience.

Movement: Not yet


Food cravings: Fried fish with hush puppies; Chik-fil-A sandwich

Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat, potato chips, goldfish crackers 


Have you started to show yet:  I look bloated since everything is being pushed UP! I can feel that things are changing in how my pants fit and how my underwire feels on my ribs.


Baby is a: Still a SURPRISE :) We will find out in February!

Belly Button in or out? IN.


Wedding rings on or off? On :)


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy


Looking forward to: Our trip to Orlando to prepare for and then celebrate my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary! Hadley and I will be going down early so we will definitely miss Jim and our dogs but I WILL NOT miss the frigid January weather these next two weeks. I can't wait to run around with Hadley outside and play with her in the pool and at the park~ the sunshine will be wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment