Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A bunch of blabber

I have a COLD in June: I've had a gross cold going on since Saturday night. :( Can't wait to feel better.
Yard Updates: We've gotten a ton of work done in the backyard this last weekend with the help of Jim's parents. We will soon have some awesome before and after pictures to share!
D.I.Y. Mommy stuff: I thought I'd try to replace the busted elastic on the Flip diaper covers that we were given BUT once I picked the seams and everything was rocking (or so I thought...) oops I have the wrong replacement elastics! I got 1/8th inch instead of 1/4th inch so this project is once again on hold.
Hadley: We are still waiting (2 weeks now) to hear back about tests that were requested by a neurologist that could explain some of her gross motor development delays. She basically is 5 months behind the average baby in terms of gross motor development (rolling, crawling, pulling up to stand, cruising, walking, etc). To help her, the pediatrician recommended going for weekly physical therapy so for the last two months she has been going and making great progress although she is still 5 months behind. Hopefully we will hear back soon about the blood tests to find out if there is an underlying reason for the delays so that we'll know one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment