Saturday, April 27, 2013

29 Weeks



How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 10 pounds per our home scale this morning. Baby weighs in at about 3 pounds this week and will continue to gain at an average weight of half a pound a week until delivery (sometimes even more than that in the final few weeks).

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Probably a few since I'm genetically prone but Tiger Stripes are my badge of honor. ;)

Symptoms:  Feeling really good.

Sleep:  It's been better *haha* but such a small price to pay.

Best moment this week: So much has happened this week that's worth a best moment mention!!
I had a great birthday this last weekend and have gotten to celebrate with our little family and the extended family plus a few friends so that's been really wonderful. Jim took me to the Guthrie theatre on the river downtown and we saw the show Nice Fish after having dinner at the Smack Shack in the Warehouse district. On Monday (while it SNOWED) I went out for a ladies night with two of my friends *both are also pregnant* and we got manis/pedis and had a nice dinner. My sister that goes to school in Utah was home this week so it was really nice to see her and also get to spend some time with my family (Thursday night dinner *again at Smack Shack :) LOVE that place). Today, my sister-in-law and her husband were brave enough to host a garage sale (selling a mix of everyone's stuff) during their neighborhood's mega sale and it seemed like a huge success when we were over there. We have a birthday party this afternoon for my sweet friend Niki's daughter Brecken so that should also be a blast. Obviously it's been a busy but super fun week and I hope that this summer brings many more like it!

Have you told family and friends: Yes of course it's impossible to hide these days. ;)

Miss Anything? Beers and wine on our patio?

Movement: Lots

Food cravings: Pizza, chinese, tacos, etc.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Dirty dishes are making me seriously gag every day and when the dogs get sick that is pretty much awful to deal with also.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Enjoying the beautiful warm weather with family and friends!




























No comments:

Post a Comment