Sunday, May 5, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up about 13 pounds. I will know the exact amount after my appointment tomorrow.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes, I found a new one by my belly button- lovely.

Symptoms:  It's been a bad week as far as being sick and dealing with stomach issues.

Sleep:  Not sleeping well at all. :(

Best moment this week: Hadley had a great day at school this last week so that will be our highlight since all of us being sick is definitely not going to be mentioned in this area.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Sleeping like I should at night.

Movement: Oh yes!

Food cravings: NONE. My acid reflux is so terribly bad I can barely eat anything past 4pm if I want to sleep at night. Zantac doesn't help AT ALL. Can't wait to ask at my appointment tomorrow if there is something else I can take... I've had acid reflux issues for years so hopefully they can figure out something that will work like the super strength prescription strength Prevacid that I used to take with good results (before pregnancy).

Anything making you queasy or sick: Dirty dishes and cooking are making me sick. I'm also having morning and evening sickness probably due to the acid reflux acting up.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Warm weather, bobble head Twins game and working on getting the house super clean and organized....







No comments:

Post a Comment