Thursday, April 11, 2013

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8.5 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms: There are a few aches and pains here and there but baby is over 2lbs on her own so there is bound to be some discomfort as we enter the last stretch of the pregnancy.

Sleep:  I have a terrible cold so I have had very unrestful sleep the last 2 nights. I can't wait to get to feeling better so that I can have some energy!

Best moment this week: Going on our first family walk of 2013! Unfortunately, it snowed overnight again and is supposed to storm even more tonight and tomorrow so we might not get out again for another week or more (hopefully less).

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Cold medicine.

Movement: Lots of strong kicks, punches and daily hiccups.

Food cravings: CHEETOS, Thai anything, ice cream

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I am back to being grossed out by raw meat.

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: I am going to a mother blessing for my friend Crystal this Sunday. It should be really cool since I've never been to that type of gathering before.

No comments:

Post a Comment