This week I decided to combine crock pot chicken with stir fry veggies and noodles. It turned out really well and was fairly easy. I definitely used the lazy approach to veggies (frozen mix from Costco!) but the important thing is getting your veggies right?!
Hawaiian Chicken with Stir Fry Noodles:
2 large chicken breasts
2 packets Ohana pre-boiled stir fry noodles (Costco fridge section)
1/2 bottle Hawaiian Soy Vey Teryaki
2 cups stir fry veggies (fresh or frozen)
2 tspns olive oil
1. In a small crock pot, cook 2 chicken breasts for 4 hours on low in 1/2 bottle of Hawaiian Soy Vey Teryaki.
2. Once cooked, remove chicken and cut in slices. Pour Teryaki sauce from slow cooker into a skillet and add the 2 packets of pre-boiled stir fry noodles. Let sit, no heat.
3. Heat 2 tspns olive oil into a large skillet and add veggies. Cook to desired done-ness.
4. Turn heat on for the noodles pan for about 3-4 minutes and stir as needed to distribute heat. Add to veggies.
5. Stir in chicken slices along with the noodles to the veggies. Make sure everything is well coated. Serve!