Friday, November 16, 2012

Foodie Friday: Crescent Chicken

This week I thought I would share a comfort food recipe that's easy to portion and keep healthy! My final photo is lost to tech difficulties so I will have to update this later. Definitely should try this though. :)

CRESCENT CHICKEN
Ingredients-
2 small Chicken Breasts, boiled and shredded
1 bag reduced fat shredded Sharp Cheddar
1 tube reduced fat Crescent Rolls
1 can "Cream of" soup, your choice (I've used broccoli, chicken, mushroom.... any would work!)

Directions-
1.  Prepare soup per directions on the can. Preheat oven to 350F.
2.  Roll out the crescents and separate them all.
3.  Inside each crescent, put a few pieces of chicken and a pinch of the cheddar cheese. Seal the "pockets" by pinching the dough together.
4.  Place the crescents into a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with soup.
5.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment