Monday, May 28, 2012

Spray Paint LOVE

I seriously have a love affair with quick makeovers and spray paints are often my weapon of choice. They are quick drying and super effective at covering almost everything these days which is perfect.
Yesterday, I decided to attack a rocker for Hadley, a large frame and a tray that I had picked up at a garage sale earlier this month-- all together they cost me $7 which was totally worth it since they have so much makeover potential!
The frame went matte white (I'm planning to frame tickets from sports events that Jim and I have attended over the years... more to come ;) soonish). The rocker got a white paint/primer base coat since it was extra crusty then a coat of cheery yellow. The tray got a coat of yellow and seriously looks like a different animal although I also have modge podged a brown and white zebra wrapping paper scrap to the tray portion for an extra pop of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment