Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Update

Miss Hads and I have had another great week! Time is flying and it's so hard to believe it is already LATE MAY! Wow :)
Monday we had doc appointments for Hads and her usual physical therapy.
Tuesday we went to the Children's Museum and our little lady had a great time as usual.
Wednesday we went to the Mall of America with Janell and baby Corbin. I bought a super cute green maxi dress that was on clearance at Old Navy to wear to Crystal and Ryan's rehearsal and groom's dinner in 2 weeks!
Thursday we had a long walk in our neighborhood and later went to give my mom and sister gel polish manicures with my gelish uv nails set.
Today we are going to hit up the Children's Museum again and I have to organize and prep for a big Norwex party I'm doing in the morning.
This coming Monday I get to try the rotisserie buffalo chicken dip that I posted the recipe of since Jim has a work potluck... yummy!!
Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment