Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend recap

Friday- Jim took the day off and we went to the zoo with most of his immediate family which was great. Hadley seemed to like the bear exhibit the best.
Saturday- We went car shopping as we are actively interested in trading in my much loved coupe for a more family friendly vehicle. No new car yet but we are ready when we find the right one!
Sunday- Water heater leaking when we woke up... no fun--- time to replace. I went to the Mall of America with Jim's mom and got a new dress and a tie [for Jim] for a cousin's wedding we have this upcoming weekend in Iowa. We also spent way too much time ;) in DSW since both of us came out with new shoes. I got a cute pair of sperry's with leopard accent since I am sure that I won't find any for fall once back to school shopping begins!
Now it's back to reality this week until we get to leave for Iowa on Friday :) should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment