Thursday, March 21, 2013

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8.5 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes but I'm still mixing in a lot of my regular clothes also.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Symptoms:  Feeling good....

Sleep:  Having a hard time staying asleep at night but otherwise things are good so I'll take it.

Best moment this week: Sweet Hadley turned TWO and was the high point of this week.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Would love a glass of wine.

Movement: Lots of kicks/punches, rolls and hiccups.

Food cravings: Oreo Cheesecake Blizzard from DQ

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing is too terrible right now. Thank goodness for some relief!

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Spring coming soon! The winter is really getting me down at this point. It was 7 degrees this morning when I woke up :( which is so not what I would prefer, especially at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment